Monday, April 18, 2011

Engraving workshop

Over the weekend Liz and I hosted NC Black tool company and Les Bryant for an engraving workshop at our home studio. It was great. Mainly the workshop was on hammer engraving but on the last day we did flush setting and pave setting. We learned so much in two days my hands went numb.  Les and Andrea were great we had a blast.   I think Liz found out that she is an expert at flush and pave settings and on her way to becoming a great engraver.  I found out that I am all thumbs.  I need LOTS of practice.  I also rolled my ankle half way through the workshop (ouch).  Here are some photos.  Les brought a really nice gun that he has been working on. It was really really nice!

engraving workshop

engraving workshop
engraving workshop
engraving workshop
engraving workshop
engraving workshop
engraving workshop
engraving workshop
engraving workshop
engraving workshop
engraving workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment