Saturday, October 3, 2020

More adventures!

THINGS HAVE BEEN SO BUSY!!!
I am grateful everyday for everything I have. I often catch myself everyday complaining about something stupid. I always think about how it could be worse and honestly it instantly shuts me up. I am lucky that Liz and I have our health and that we both have jobs. That being said, I have been trying to frame everything in that light. Sometimes it is hard to recalibrate when some crazy thing overwhelms you and you just want to crawl into a ball (I am thinking about the debates, I am thinking about not doing more to support BLM or activating locally, or just doing more in general). I have come to the conclusion that perhaps my projects could be providing me a distraction from these things and have very much become "craft therapy" Is that bad? I feel very privileged for even having a chance to fail. 

So here has been what I have been up to:
  • Fingerprint wedding bands (one finger print on one ring and one finger print on the other) White gold and Yellow gold
  • ACLU fundraising earrings (you can buy them through my instagram shop or my website)
  • We went camping!!! It was AWESOME. Fall is for sure here and while it was only for two days we had a blast
  • I have been working on new 3D printed Covid masks























 



No comments:

Post a Comment